Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Let's Have Some Halloween Fun



PopUp cards are always so much fun to receive!  Halloween is almost here and I thought I would show you a card I designed using Karen Burniston's Twist Circle Popup die set.  I am having a problem going to YouTube this morning to get a link for you, but you can go to YouTube and Search for Karen Burniston Twist Circle Popup, and watch her video for complete, easy instructions for creating this PopUp card.  The dies I used from Elizabeth Craft Designs to decorate the inside of this card include Karen Burniston's:




This is the front of the PopUp card.  The products used for this include
Karen Burniston's:


and black circles left on the Sticker Sheet, once corners are pulled off; these were placed on the label.

 Happy Halloween!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails