Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Cherish


It always makes me happy to create a card using Suzanne Cannon's Quietfire Creations, A Way With Words dies along with Susan Tierney-Cockburn's flower dies.

Today I have the card I designed for my Quietfire Creations Design Team Blog Post,   using the A Way With Words - Cherish die. To give dimension to the beautiful sentiment, it was die cut four times and all four glued together.  

This is a 6x6 inch card.  I used a piece of ScrapBerry's Happily Ever After Design Paper I received from a friend in the Netherlands for the background.  To frame the sentiment, I used Els van de Burgt Studio Entwined Oval die set.  This die will be Coming Soon from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

To match the flowers in the design paper, I used Susan's Garden Notes Peony and Garden Notes Hydrangea die sets.  The corners were die cut using the Els van de Burgt Studio Corners 1 die set.  To complete the card, a few white pearls were used on the Entwined Oval and under the sentiment.

Be sure to check out all the Quietfire Creations, A Way With Words die sets at this LINK to help you create beautiful cards and projects.

The Elizabeth Craft Designs dies can be found at this Link.



4 comments:

Ульяна и Полина said...

Прелесть)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The color combination is just stunning!

Glenharon said...

Good afternoon Selma,
Oh this is such a pretty card flower, so light and airy and your flowers as always look as if i want to smell them, as they are beautiful. To me it is no wonder Susan Cockburn Teirney has you on her design team for showing off her wonderful creations as for me, there is not another that can hold a candle to your talent. Thank you for showing us,
Love and crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village, Clacks, Scotland)

Anonymous said...


Your Cherish card is exquisite!!!!!!!

Mary Morgan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails