Saturday, June 4, 2016

Flower Garden


Hope you are having a nice weekend.  Today I want to show you a new die set I love.  I have designed this card using Susan's NEW  Garden Edges - Rose Hedge  dies.

In the background is a piece of Els van de Burgt Studio Through The Lens - Stone card stock. The window was die cut using Susan's Garden Notes Carolina Window & Shutters die set.  A piece of design paper, from my stash,  was used to create the window covering.



Using the  CountryScapes Nantucket Arbor & Picket Fence die set, three sections of fence were die cut.  The Garden Edges Rose Hedge was die cut using a light green card stock for the leaves.  The leaves were shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit, then shaded using PanPastels.  The roses were die cut using pink card stock.  These roses are very easy to assemble -- once die cut you just need to use the self closing tweezers from the Tool Kit to roll the die cut piece to form the rose.

The Picket fence was attached at the bottom of the design paper then the Rose Hedge attached in front.  Two Els van de Burgt Studio Leafy Branches were die cut and tucked in around the fence.  Susan's Garden Dogwood dies were used for the Dogwood tree on the right side of the card.

The supplies for this card can be purchased from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


  

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I got lost dreaming of myself in the beautiful scene you created! Gorgeous!

Eva van Buuren said...

Selma, your Flower Garden is gorgeous and sweet!!
I love these scene....this is the place I would like to be on my mind :-)
Your Rose Hedge is very beautiful, but I love the Dogwood...
Hugs, Eva.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love your creations! So Beautiful! Thank you for sharing and inspiring! My search for pan pastels sent me here! I'm trying to come up with a container for my pan pastels! Not liking what I have them in now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails