Monday, March 14, 2016

Friendship Isn't a Big Thing


I love working with the beautiful stamps from Quietfire Creations.  

Friendship Isn't a Big Thing - Mounted
Today I have used Suzanne's Friendship Isn't a Big Thing stamp.  This is a 6x6 inch card.  The verse was stamped on pink card stock and die cut using one of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Oval dies.  It was framed with one of the Fitted Frames 4 Curvy Ovals. The flower was created using Susan's Garden Notes Hyacinth dies.  The Ribbon border and corners are also from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

This stamp from Quietfire Creations can be found at this link:



5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

That floral stm looks stunning Selma
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

StirYourCreativity said...

This is such a fabulous card. Loved that flower stem, it is very beautiful :). The color combination is so soothing

ileana-carmen said...

I like the flower. Beautiful project.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This sentiment is so right. I am so grateful for all the friends I have made through the years! Gorgeous creation!

Cheryl W said...

This card is so pretty, Selma. Your flower is another awesome creation!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails