Sunday, September 27, 2015

Merry Christmas



 I am trying to complete all my holiday cards early, so today I worked on another Christmas card.  The flower was created with Susan's Garden Notes Poinsettia.

 GARDEN NOTES - Poinsettia (1090) 6 piece set


 You can see the dies above, which are so easy to assemble for gorgeous  poinsettias.  Below the poinsettia, I placed a few Garden Notes Whitepine Bough and the ECD Berry Branch, to give it a real holiday feeling.  I used Viva Red Pearl Pen for the berries.

The Merry Christmas sentiment is one of the new beautiful A Way With Words Quietfire dies.  It was die cut using glitter card stock. 

 Fitted Frames 3 Curvy Rectangles (1063)


 The frame around the sentiment is the new Fitted Frames 3 Curvy Rectangles by Els, pictured above. Look at all the frames you die cut with this one die!  I used the two largest frames in this set , which were also die cut using silver glitter card stock.   Around the edges I added Elizabeth Craft Peel Off Stickers for the small scalloped frame and the snowflakes. Another piece of glitter card stock is the back layer.

These products can be purchased from Elizabeth Craft Designs:

1090 Garden Notes Poinsettia
1091 Garden Notes Whitepine Bough & Pine Cones
758 Berry Branch
1063 Fitted Frames 3 Curvy Rectangles
1056 Quietfire Merry Christmas
8522 Christmas Corners Peel Off Stickers
8530 Snowflakes Small Peel Off Stickers



4 comments:

Leanne ... said...

The beginning of your Christmas cards is just beautiful Selma! Your work is always inspiring.

Thanks for dropping in at my blog today with your sweet comment. It means a lot to me. You've been so loyal to me. Thank you. I really need to try to find more time for blogging once again. Hugs.....Leanne

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas on your blog and this is a lovely motivation, Selma.

SuzzieQ said...

Your flowers always amaze me how real you get these paper flowers to look. Today's card is exceptional with the shading you did on the poinsettia. The dies, you used today, I ordered and they are know in my hands. I can only hope I can get alittle of the reality in my coloring of these as you have mastered so expertly. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Wishing you a wonderful week.

Alex said...

Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
Christmas Logo Design

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails