Sunday, August 24, 2014

Enjoy the Sweet Moments of the Season

Last year I enjoyed working with Goosebumps Texture Spray on poinsettias I created with the Susan's Garden Poinsettia dies and wanted  to create some more cards using that technique.  I die cut the Susan's Garden poinsettia petals using a light yellow card stock, shaped the petals using the tools in the Susan's Garden Tool Kit, then sprayed the petals with Goosebumps.  Once the goosebumps was dry, I sponged on cranberry ink.  The color is much prettier in real life.

The background piece was embossed with the Susan's Garden Bird embossing folder.  There are two embossing folders in this set - the other one is a wreath.  I love that cute embossed bird.  I hope you can see it in the lower right corner.  Around the edge of the white panel, I used the Tim Holtz Ruler to punch nice even holes.  The  Tim Holtz Ruler is my favorite ruler because it is a clear acrylic ruler that has a grid background for perfect placement, a center measuring guide, a straight edge for drawing lines, a metal edge for cutting, plus spaced holes for paper piercing

The poinsettia is attached with dimensional glue dots, above four Impression Obsession Pine Branches.  I die cut the pine branches in white to match the embossed design.  Under the poinsettia, I added some pearl embellishment I purchased from a floral shop.

The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Memories PreCut Set. 

Have you tried working with Goosebumps Texture Spray on your poinsettias?

Links to products I used:


1196741

5 comments:

Eva van Buuren said...

Wwwow Selma, this is really GREAT!!
This have you very Artistic done!!
I love fhe embossed bird....
such as your ALWAYS GORGEOUS Poinsettias!!
Hugs, Eva.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL. Your card came out very lovely. You were right about the embossig showing up so well.
Pat

craftieodmae said...

now that is just gorgeous!!!! Love the white,

Martie Rollin said...

Your floral displays are always so beautiful, and this one is no exception. Love the veining I can see on the petals. Well done!

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Usman, am a Citizen Of Singapore. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails