Monday, July 22, 2013

Boo


I have been showing you a lot of new Christmas dies and stamps from Joan's Gardens, but today I wanted to let you know that Joan also has many very cute dies for Halloween.

This is a 5.5" x 6" card.  I used a piece of the design paper from the Bazzill Basics Paper pad called "All Hallows Eve".  The spooky house is the Memory Box "Manor House".  I had a sheet of Glittery Sticky Back Foam I decided to use to die cut the house.  It cut very easily with this Memory Box die.  The house was backed with a piece of yellow card stock.  The old tree is the Cheery Lynn "Spooky Tree".  In front of the house I added the new Memory Box "Weathered Fence" and placed the MFT "Fresh Cut Grass" along the bottom of it.  The cute little kids are the Memory Box "Trick or Treaters".  They were both die cut out of white card stock and the "witch" colored with markers.  The broom and jack-o-lantern the witch holds are also in this set.  To create a spooky sky, I added the Memory Box "Ghost Trio" and "Swooping Bats".  

I'm sure one of my grandkids will get a kick out of this card!

You can purchase all the products listed below from Joan's Gardens.


987830

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is fantastic, at work, we have been making Halloween Banners.........got some hints here so thanks!!!!

Glenda said...

We have had such a cool and wet summer that it is hard to think Fall is just around the corner. This is so cute and you did Halloween proud!

Joan Fricker said...

Selma, what a cute Halloween card. I am sure your grandchildren will love it. love that crooked fence. Great new dies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails