Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Heartfelt Creations April Release


Isn't this new doily from the new Heartfelt Creations "Balmy Breeze" Collection beautiful.  There are two matching doily dies in this set.  The leaves are from the "Beautiful You PreCut Set", then cut out with the matching dies.  These dies are so easy to use because they have little marks you line up with dots that are stamped with the leaves.  You do not have to create a template and they are die cut perfectly on the stamped lines.  Love it!  The flower was created with the "Delicate Asters PreCut Set" and cut out with the matching Asters dies.  The sentiment is from the "Beautiful You Precut Set".  I couldn't decide if I should add a purple bow under the flower, so I have also posted a picture of the card with the bow.  Which one do you like best?


You can preorder this new Heartfelt Creations "Balmy Breeze" Collection from Joan's Gardens.

Heartfelt Creations products used:
Balmy Breeze Collection dies
Beautiful You PreCut Set (HCPC 3532)
Delicate Asters PreCut Set (HCPC 3494)
Delicate Asters Dies (HCD 726)

12 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty and feminine! Beautiful blossom. It's perfect!
And I like it both with and without the bow. I think it would depend on the sentiment to go with it. Sometimes I like my cards to be a little more frilly (for birthdays or celebrations) and sometimes I like simple elgance (sympathy or get well).
Thank you for sharing your lovely creative work! :)

craftieodmae said...

now that is just gorgeous!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful both ways.....the occasion for use of the card would be deciding factor as to which way. Love that die.

Rita said...

Absolutely stunning cards Selma. I will write you soon as its been pretty hectic here. Hugs Rita xx

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Stunning card, with the bow just adds that bit extra :)

May said...

Simply Beautiful, Love the flower & leaves, Wonderful colours!.. Stunning! Hugs May x x x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patricia said...

This is a stunningly beautiful card, I Love it. Very much my kind of thing.


Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

love them both. ..such beautiful artwork
thanks for all your sharing. Marlene. IN AZ

Lynne said...

they are both lovely but I prefer the simplicity of the first one and the ease of mailing without extra postage. The asters are beautiful. You do make the most wonderful flowers.

Candy Slabaugh said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the dies from the new HC release!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Beautiful! I'm thinking with the bow....but gorgeous without it also (-:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails