Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Winter Village


I love these new embossing folders from Joan's Gardens.  This is the Crafts-Too "Winter Village" embossed design.  It fits perfectly on a A-2 size card and also on this 5.5" x  6" card. On this larger card, I had plenty of room to add some other die cuts.  Up in the corners I added the Memory Box "Snowflake Corner" and along the bottom edge is the Memory Box "Frostyville Border".  Some small snowflakes from the border were added above the church.    The Marianne Design "Tree" was added behind the border to give even more dimension to the card.  

Joan has a lot of new embossing folders for Christmas cards.  You can see them at this link.  You can create your Christmas cards very quickly when using a pretty embossed design like this on the front of your cards.  I embossed the "Winter Village" then was able to place all the die cuts on the eBosser plate and cut them all out at one time.  This was a very quick and easy card to create.

I have been watching the devastation from the hurricane.  I hope all of you on the East Coast are safe and did not have a lot of damage.  My daughter flew up to Maine last Saturday and said the winds and rain were bad yesterday, but there was not all the damage we see in the lower states. She is enjoying her vacation with her friend.

All the products used for my card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens:
Crafts-Too "Winter Village" embossing folder (CTFD 4015)
Memory Box "Frostyville Border" (98146)
Memory Box "Snowflake Corner" (98238)
Marianne Design "Tree" (LR0136)
eBosser Die Cutting Machine  

783116

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful, Selma! So serene and peaceful...thanks for sharing!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Beautiful caed Selma! I love the red border and it just makes every thing else pop out.

Love Sheila xx

Glenda said...

I know you get tired of my saving the same thing over and over, but I have run out of words to describe the beauty I always find here. This is gorgeous ... I love lots of white!

Joan Fricker said...

I love white cards and the touch of red adds just the right amount of wow factor. Great job Selma!

Francie in Montreal said...

I too love white on white. Your card just has it all! The design is beautiful and the Memory Box dies are so dainty, so lovely. What a great card.

Anonymous said...

Dear Selma,
I hope you and Joan and your family s are all safe and the damage will be limited your. All the people of the South are in my prayers. Stay safe and warm. - pat

Rita said...

What a stunning card Selma. I love a white card, its makes it really authentic for Christmas fast approaching too. Hope you are safe and my heart goes out to those who have lost their homes. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing and the pop of red! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Sure makes for a gorgeous card~!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails