Friday, June 8, 2012

Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart




Today I received some new products and could hardly wait to "play" with them.  Don't you love this embossing folder!  It is the Sizzix "Textured Impressions" embossing folder.  It is one of four embossing folders in this package.  The corners are from the Cheery Lynn "Lace Corner Deco J" die set.  They go so well with that embossing folder, don't they!

The rose was created with the Spellbinders "Sprial Blossom One" die.  I used mauve and white marbled card stock. It has been a long time since I used "mauve" on a card.  The edge of the card is also lined with mauve card stock.  The flourish behind the rose is the Memory Box "Quinn Flourish" and the little leaves are from the Cheery Lynn "Flourish Leaf Strip".  I just received the Memory Box "Butterfly Delights" die which I really love.  It has 15 little butterflies on one strip so you really get a lot on this one die.  I love using tiny butterflies so was very happy to receive this die, and know I will be using it a lot. I'm sure you will want this die in your collection too! The sentiment is from the JustRite "Vintage Rose Medallions" stamp set.  There are 22 clear stamps in this one set.  I always love that JustRite includes so many sentiments in each of their stamp sets.  

I have some another new things to work with this weekend.  It is always hard to stay out of the craft room when there are new things to play with.  

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.  



JustRite "Vintage Rose Medallions" stamp set (CR-03670)
Memory Box "Quinn Flourish" (98267)
Memory Box "Butterfly Delights" (98130)
Sizzix "Textured Impressions" (Four to a package) (657667)
Spellbinders "Spiral Blossom One" die (S4-351)
Cheery Lynn "Flourish Leaf Strip" (B178)
Cheery Lynn "Lace Corner Deco J" (B175)

617640 

12 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Selma-this card is lovely as always! I love the sentiment. I need to take it to heart! TFS--hugs Patty

kathi17 said...

That card is so beautiful, and so is that die, and the corners go so well with it. The whole card is really really beautiful!

Unknown said...

O MY GOD this is so BEAUTIFUL
just like looking at your cards they are all ways specal
thank for showing

Kathy said...

So beautiful! I love lots of embossed white...TFS! Blessings! Kathy

Sheila - Ginger said...

Another very elegant card Selma, love the embossing and as always your gorgeous flower.

Love Sheila xx

Glenda said...

Beautiful! Loving that new embossing folder. Such a gorgeous card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Sorry I haven't visited your blog lately. Computer died and summer activities get in the way. :)

This card is just gorgeous. Love the soft colors!

Darlene said...

WOWZA! Love that new embossing folder and what you've created with it! As always your flower is gorgeous and I love those little butterflies ... BEAUTIFUL creation my friend! Thanks once again for inspiration! You are AMAZING!!! I'm going to start calling you the Flower & Folder Lady!! FABULOUS!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Ohhhh this is gorgeous Selma! That embossing folder is a "must have"!

ednamburgess said...

Very beautiful! Love it. Edna

Francie (Montreal) said...

What a beatiful card! The embossing folder and corners seem made for each other and I like what you've done with them.

Leanne ... said...

Your quite right Selma those two folders match very well together. Love the card.
Hugs...Leanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails