Friday, October 30, 2009

Gold Partridge



Before I moved across the state, I taught card workshops.  Since I can't be there, I mail down packets of cards to my friends.  They look forward to continuing with their workshops.    I am sending off their packet today, which includes everything to make 5 cards plus a challenge they complete then they email me a picture of their completed challenge.  Today I am posting  one of the cards they will be completing.

Products used are from Gina K Designs.  The two stamp sets used are "Holiday Cheer" and "Holiday Greetings".  The card stocks are:  chocolate kiss, ivory, and good as gold.  The partridge was gold embossed on ivory card stock.  A punch was used for the corners and gold cord wound around edges and taped on back.  The image was attached to gold  CS with dimensionals. 

The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  Three leaves were punch using the gold CS then embossed with the gold embossing powder so it would match the leaves in the embossed design.  I love the super fine gold embossing powder from GDK.


6 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Selma this is so gorgeous. I love how you did the leaves......They will love this card

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very elegant!

Jennie said...

Beautiful Selma...so sweet how you still continue your group even though you are out of state. Isn't it special how even being out of state, friendships you made via stamping are still strong! Just a blessing :o)

Payne Holler Cards said...

that is so great that you continue to do this "with" them! card is lovely...love that gold ep too!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

What a great way to keep in touch with ypur friends Selma.......Lovely card too I'm sure they'll have fun.

Nina said...

Selma, I can see why you taught! I am sure they certainly do miss that, but how wonderful to still make kits for them and send them off!! Love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails