Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Lilacs

I made this card for a stamping friend I met through SCS. Her name is Diana. I don't think she knows I have a blog yet, so I am posting this before she receives it. She always makes such nice comments about my cards. I noticed she was from my home town in Colorado so I emailed her. It was so much fun to catch up on hometown news. The lilac is a stamp from PSX. I have had it for many years. I colored it with colored pencils and OMS. I cut it out and added purple stickles in the center of many of the little flowers. The background is made with two cuttlebug embossing folders; distressed strips and Swiss dots. The latice border is also a cuttlebug die. The salutation is from SU and cut with an oval nestie. A small lavender bow was added to the stems of the flower.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Selma,

Oh my gosh. Lilacs they are my favorite. This card is beautiful...but then what else could I expect.

Dianna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails