Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankszzz!

Our weather is still trying to decide if it wants to be Spring or Winter. I'm thinking Spring, so today I decided to use the SU set "Just Buzzin' By". I thought the bee hive would look good around some flowers so used the Cuttlebug Everyday Greetings embossing folder for the background. The flowers and the hive needed to be grounded, so made some grass out of a strip of Certainly Celery cardstock. I just used scissors to cut across the edge . The cardstock I used today is Basic Black and Barely Banana. I colored my images with watercolor crayons and added dazzeling diamonds glitter to the wings of the bees. The bees are on dimensionals. The verses with this set did not fit on the front of the card so I used a stamp from SU's Cute As A Bug. Hope you have a warm sunny day!

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Selma,

Those bees are just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Such a cute card, and what a wonderful way to welcome Spring.

Dianna

Sharri said...

This is sooo cuuute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails