Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Poppies

This morning's card is made with a stamp from Rubber Stampede. This is a stamp I have had for many years. I stamped the poppies and wanted to use these nestabilities to cut the frame. It all fit except the bottom leaf. I ended up stamping the flower twice and then cut out only the bottom leaf and attached it, which hangs out over the frame. Since I did that, I cut out the large flower in the center and mounted it on dimensionals. I used Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder for the top portion of the card and a Martha Stewart border punch. Each layer of the frame is on dimensionals. I used my Scor-Pal for the lines on the bottom of the card and the Birthday stamp is from SU. I forgot to say that I colored the flowers with Koh-i-noor colored pencils and OMS from GinaK. The back frame is Gable Green.

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

You have so many beautiful stamps Selma - this might be an old one but it's really lovely.

Brenda said...

Fantastic card. I so love your style. Very elegant, soft and pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails